• (602) 569-1003
  • (602) 569-1029

Living Abroad

Filing taxes while living or working aboard can be a complicated process. At Kathleen M. Egan CPA PLLC, we understand the all the elements involved from where your dependents live, to where residency is, or handling dual residency.


Tax Organizer Download

Prepare for your 2019 taxes with our handy tax organizer. You’ll have all of your tax-related information documented in one location so you’re ready for your tax appointment.