Good accounting records are, by far, one of the most important aspects of starting and operating a business. It’s so easy to get caught up in the “glamorous” start-up tasks of designing a business card and/or website, using social networking or choosing a business name, yet without a solid understanding of the numbers, you will not survive. Ultimately every business is measured by the bottom line.
Kathleen M. Egan CPA PLLC believes in establishing good, solid, basic easy-to-use accounting procedures with proper internal controls included preventing losses through fraud. In the lean mean business world, we live in today, even the smallest business operation needs adequate record-keeping and strong internal controls.
- Review and compilation of financial statements
- Study and evaluation of your internal control system
- Consulting on business sales, mergers, and acquisitions
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow projections and financing proposals
- Preparation and assistance with procedure manuals
Accounting Software Assistance
- We provide assistance at your office for all editions of QuickBooks and Peachtree for Windows.
- If you need assistance selecting a program, we can help you select among these programs or even a more sophisticated packages that would better fit your needs.
- We can install, update, and/or convert to an accounting software program that you will be able to use.
- We can provide training for you and/or your employees on this software.
- We can provide accounting check-ups, tune-ups, and further training as your needs grow.
- We can provide full-service accounting by keeping your books and providing you regular reporting, or give as much assistance as you require.