Pilots and flight crew are on the move, saving receipts, juggling per diems and doing it all while spending the “work day” at 30,000 feet.
The team at Kathleen M. Egan CPA PLLC is located 20 minutes north of Sky Harbor International Airport. We have a history of helping pilots and flight crew with their taxes and tax strategies. We aggressively search for tax savings, pursue the best strategies for your situation – within the law. We have a keen interest in being proactive, so you can avoid the problems that we help other pilots resolve every day.
We are tax consultants to:
• Pilots, crew members, and flight attendants
• Entities that own and operate aircraft
• Part-91 and Part-135 operators
• Flight Schools
• Entrepreneurs and executives interested in aviation
• Individuals, trusts, estates, LLCs and corporations