Good accounting records are, by far, one of most important aspects of starting and operating a business. It’s so easy to get caught up in the “glamorous” start-up tasks of designing a business card and/or website, using social networking or choosing a business name, yet without a solid understanding of the numbers you will not survive. Ultimately every business is measured by the bottom line.
Kathleen M. Egan CPA PLLC believes in establishing good, solid, basic easy-to-use accounting procedures with proper internal controls included to prevent losses through fraud. In the lean mean business world we live in today, even the smallest business operation needs adequate record-keeping and strong internal controls.
- Review and compilation of financial statements
- Study and evaluation of your internal control system
- Consulting on business sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow projections and financing proposals
- Preparation and assistance with accounting procedure manuals
Accounting Software Assistance
- We provide assistance at your office for all editions of QuickBooks and Peachtree for Windows.
- If you need assistance selecting a program, we can help you select among these programs or even a more sophisticated packages that would better fit your needs.
- We can install, update, and/or convert to an accounting software program that you will be able to use.
- We can provide training for you and/or your employees on this software.
- We can provide accounting check-ups, tune-ups, and further training as your needs grow.
- We can provide full-service accounting by keeping your books and providing you regular reporting, or give as much assistance as you require.